Cozy Country Christmas 2017 • Make this Christmas “Chestnuts Roasting Over An Open Fire” memorable. Enjoy Christmas in the Historic Mountain Village of Valle Crucis, North Carolina, and take advantage of all our winter sports facilities. Check-In Friday December 24th, 2017 and stay 3 nights in our unique cabins or cottages, for 2-6 people, for one all inclusive set price.
Celebrate Christmas in a private, peaceful and picture perfect setting with remarkable views and a Norman Rockwell atmosphere, at remarkable savings. All inclusive set price, all service charges, excluding taxes. While self check-outs can be anytime, all are Wednesday December 27th, 2017 at the latest. If you need to check in another time than Sunday December 24th at 2:00-3:00PM, let us know and we can organize self-check-in.
IMPORTANT NOTE • This offer is not our customary full service offer which includes breakfast, housekeeping or other services. The Inn will be closed, and no owners or staff will be present, or available, from Sunday December 24th at 2:00PM to Wednesday December 27th, at 10:00AM. As such the main Farmhouse will be closed, there will be no check-in or check-out service, no front desk service, no food service for breakfast or dinner, and no housekeeping service, during that entire time frame. That being said, the offer is priced accordingly, is a real bargain 🙂
All inclusive, one set price for 3 nights, including all charges for the entire stay, excluding taxes.
The Blacksmith Shop • Sleeps 3 • $590
The Woodwork Shop • Sleeps 4 • $690
Gazebo Cottage • Sleeps 2 • $790
Maple Spring Cottage • Sleeps 4 • $890
The Loom House • Sleeps 2 • $890
Mam’s Refuge • Sleeps 5 • $990
Uncle Earl’s Haven • Sleeps 6 • $990
The Granary • Sleeps 6 • $1090
Raspberry Hill • Sleeps 6 • $1190
If your party includes more than two people you need to know that each cottage and cabin has specific occupancy limits. They are stated above and you can also click here to review the occupancy limits as well as the characteristics for each cottage or cabin. Occupancy limits have logical, legal, fire code, and insurance implications, ramifications & constraints. If you intend to exceed the occupancy limits, see important information about exceeding occupancy limits for Cottages & Cabins.
Characteristics, Features, Benefits, & Advantages • You are on your own, but you save a bundle. We all get to enjoy Christmas with our families as well.
Includes • Lodging only, you are on your own. You can do it 🙂
Does Not Include • IMPORTANT NOTE: This offer is not our customary full service offer which includes breakfast, housekeeping or other services. The Inn will be closed, and no owners or staff will be present, or available. As such the main Farmhouse will be closed, there will be no check-in or check-out service, no front desk service, no food service for breakfast or dinner, and no housekeeping service, during that entire time frame. That being said, the offer is priced accordingly and is a real bargain.
CONDITIONS & TERMS
• Days of The Week Available ~ For check-in Saturday December 24th, 2017 at 2:00-3:00PM, self check-out any time before Wednesday, December 27th, at 10:00AM
• May Be Reserved No Earlier Than ~ 3 Months prior to scheduled date of arrival
• Must Be Reserved No Later Than ~ 1 week prior to scheduled date
• Minimum Stay ~ 3 Nights
• Maximum Stay ~ 3 Nights
• Maximum Occupancy ~ Each cottage and cabin has its occupancy limits,
• Deposit required ~ 100% Prepaid at the time of your reservation
• Cancelation Policy ~ Full refund minus a $35 processing fee if cancelled 31 days prior to scheduled arrival, 50% refund if cancelled between 31-16 days prior to scheduled arrival, Billed completely without refund if cancelled 15 days or less prior to scheduled date of arrival
• To benefit you must request this special when reserving, this rate cannot be applied to reservations already made
• Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers, packages, promotions, gift certificates or packages