The Longer The Better
“Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays” ~ Henny Youngman
The Longer The Better • This special is available at all times at the Mast Farm Inn and is very simple. If you come to stay with us the month of your wedding anniversary, You get the same discounted rate as the number of years you have been married. If you have been married 12 years you get 12 percent off, and yep, if you have been married 72 years you get 72 percent off. This is a pretty good deal, so obviously there are a few conditions and terms but which should work for most folks. • Reserve Now
CONDITIONS & TERMS
• Reservations can be made no earlier than 14 Days prior to your arrival date • Reserve Now
• This special is available at any time except for the months of July & October, or for lodging reservations falling within five days of a national holiday, or special occasion such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s etc…. which have their own specials and packages
• Based on double occupancy, extra persons in cottage or cabin are charged at $25 per person per day.
• You must be married & come with your spouse
• You must reserve a minimum of two nights for lodging taking place within the month of your wedding anniversary
• All your lodging nights need to fall within the month of your wedding anniversary
• If your anniversary is in October or July, you can use this special the month before or after your anniversary month.
• Proof of purchase required. You will need to present a copy of your wedding certificate, In other words we will need to verify you ain’t fibbin for a discount.
• This offer cannot be combined with other special offers, packages, promotions, gift certificates or packages (For example, just sayin, if you bought a gift certificate already reduced by x% and want to use to pay for this, and you have been married for x years, we may actually end up having to pay you to come stay with us). Now we know we can make that joke here because if you have been married a reasonable amount of time, you obviously have a sense of humor.
"That married couples can live together day after day is a miracle the Vatican has overlooked." ~ Bill Cosby
"Only two things are necessary to keep one’s wife happy. One is to let her think she is having her own way, the the other, to let her have it." ~ Lyndon B. Johnson
"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." ~ Marcel Proust
For More Information
Anniversaries • www.themastfarminn.com/anniversaries/
Reserve Specials • www.themastfarminn.com/reservations-specials/
Reviews Anniversaries • www.themastfarminn.com/reviews-anniversaries/