Thanksgiving Over Yonder 2015
Thanksgiving Over Yonder 2015 • Enjoy an outstanding Thanksgiving celebration with family and friends Over Yonder. You will see the special event menu, cost, special event conditions, terms, reservations & confirmation process below. You can also see the Over Yonder Thanksgiving “You Serve at Home Catering • To Go” option by Clicking Here.
The Thanksgiving Feast • Over Yonder is a new destination restaurant in Valle Crucis, North Carolina, located near Blowing Rock, Boone, Banner Elk, and Linville, in The Blue Ridge Mountains of The Western North Carolina High Country. Designed, owned and managed by the award-winning Mast Farm Inn, and Executive Chef Andrew Long, Over Yonder restaurant tells the story of historic Appalachian cuisine in a picturesque setting atop the rolling hills and peaks of Valle Crucis, North Carolina. Located across from the Original Mast General Store, a few hundred yards from The Mast Farm Inn. Over Yonder has a full Spirits, Beer, Wine, Mixed Beverage Restaurant ABC license and features a full service bar. Click Here for Directions.
Local Roots • Root Vegetables, Winter Squash & Apple Bisque with Crispy Sage & Chestnuts
Over Yonder Potherb Salad • Mixed Winter Greens & Tops, Marinated & Preserved Vegetables, Pecan Encrusted Goat Cheese, Crispy Parsnip Ribbons
Brined & Roasted North Carolina Heritage Breed Turkey Breast & Pit Smoked Ham • Over Yonder Sweet Potato Casserole, Gorgonzola Cream Green Beans, House Made Ginger Sausage & Pecan Stuffing, Cranberry Chutney, Pan Gravy
Pilgrims Pumpkin Pie • Local Pumpkins, Gingersnap Crust & Spiced Cream
Cranberry Pecan Bread Pudding • With Aged NC Moonshine Nectar
Southern Chocolate Chess Pie • With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Special Event Cost, Terms and Conditions
• $42.50 per person, $50.00 per special diet meal or substitution, $19.95 children 12 & younger.
• Special Diets must be requested by November 23rd, 2015, we will not be able to prepare special meals ordered at the time of arrival.
• All Tea, Soda, & Bald Guy Brew Coffee is included in the price.
• 20% gratuity will be added to all parties, gratuity is not included in the price.
• Reservations for Thanksgiving guarantees your table for 2 hours from the start time for your reservation. Early arrivals may not be able to be seated early, late arrivals will not extend the time period.
• Special table requests will be considered but cannot be guaranteed.
Special Event Reservation Process
• To reserve we invite you to call us at 828.963.6301 any day of the week from 10:00AM – 8:00PM or to send us an email at email@example.com.
• On November 23rd all parties who have reserved will be called to confirm reservations, and at that time you will be asked for a credit card number and expiration date to hold your reservation.
• At that time you will also be asked to reconfirm the number of guests in your party. Please do not attend with more guests than you confirmed on November 23rd, as we will not have a seat for them when you arrive.
• If you attend with less guests than you confirmed, the credit card given to hold your reservation will be charged $42.50 per missing guest or $19.95 per child reserved for but not attending.
Special Event “Embrace The Inevitable” Optional Service
• While Over Yonder cannot be responsible for personal property lost or left behind, or misplaced such as cell phones, hats, glasses, jackets, gloves, scarves, etc.. We will hold what we find left behind in lost and found for two weeks.
• You can come by any time we are open to check if your lost item is here and pick up. If you need us to to search for your misplaced item by contacting us by phone or via email, and then mail or ship, there will be a $25.00 service charge added to the cost of mailing or shipping.
For More Information
WebSite • www.themastfarminn.com
FaceBook • www.facebook.com/mastfarm
Pinterest • www.pinterest.com/themastfarminn
Google+ • www.bit.ly/mfi-google-plus
Twitter • www.twitter.com/MastFarm
Stay in Touch • www.themastfarminn.com/stay-in-touch
The Mast Farm Inn is an award-winning historic country inn & restaurant in the Valle Crucis Historical District of North Carolina, which has been welcoming guests since the 1800s. The Mast Farm Inn is a Historic Hotels of America hotel, a Select Registry Inn, and is on The National Register of Historic Places.