Located 45 minutes from the Inn, Ashe County Cheese is North Carolina’s oldest cheese plant. The viewing room is open year round at no charge and you can visit from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday-Saturday. They also offer other fine cheeses, locally made wines, gifts, and old fashioned snacks and candies
How Can We Help You?
- Historic Hotels of America Award 2014
- Dr. Ralph Stanley at The J.E. Broyhill Civic Center
- Sarah Jarosz at The J.E. Broyhill Civic Center
- David Holt at The J.E. Broyhill Civic Center
- Little Grey Line
- Appalatch Outdoor Apparel
- Hessian Studio
- Why Teacher’s Rates?
- The Mast Farm Inn & Google+
- The Mast Farm Inn on Google+