Frank Stitt, III, is a renowned chef, accomplished cookbook writer, and highly successful restaurateur. During the past two decades, he has set national standards for culinary excellence and put Birmingham on the map as home to world-class dining.
How Can We Help You?
- Unexpected Revelations
- The Foghorn Stringband
- Historic Hotels of America Award 2014
- Dr. Ralph Stanley at The J.E. Broyhill Civic Center
- Sarah Jarosz at The J.E. Broyhill Civic Center
- David Holt at The J.E. Broyhill Civic Center
- Little Grey Line
- Appalatch Outdoor Apparel
- Hessian Studio
- Why Teacher’s Rates?