Located in the lush Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina, Carolina Bison raises its herd on top-quality grasses and pure mountain spring water. Our robust bison graze freely on hundreds of open pasture acreage, reminiscent of the original native herds. Founded by author, lecturer, and whole-health practitioner Dr. Frank J. King, Jr. in 1985, Carolina Bison is proudly one of the largest bison ranches in the Southeastern region.
How Can We Help You?
- Historic Hotels of America Award 2014
- Dr. Ralph Stanley at The J.E. Broyhill Civic Center
- Sarah Jarosz at The J.E. Broyhill Civic Center
- David Holt at The J.E. Broyhill Civic Center
- Little Grey Line
- Appalatch Outdoor Apparel
- Hessian Studio
- Why Teacher’s Rates?
- The Mast Farm Inn & Google+
- The Mast Farm Inn on Google+