Denton FarmPark is a family owned historical park with fifteen restored buildings including a general store, a grist mill, a church, a plantation house, blacksmith shop, log cabin. A full-size steam train encircles the park on a one and a half mile track. The campground accommodates five hundred campsites.
How Can We Help You?
- Historic Hotels of America Award 2014
- Dr. Ralph Stanley at The J.E. Broyhill Civic Center
- Sarah Jarosz at The J.E. Broyhill Civic Center
- David Holt at The J.E. Broyhill Civic Center
- Little Grey Line
- Appalatch Outdoor Apparel
- Hessian Studio
- Why Teacher’s Rates?
- The Mast Farm Inn & Google+
- The Mast Farm Inn on Google+