Denton FarmPark is a family owned historical park with fifteen restored buildings including a general store, a grist mill, a church, a plantation house, blacksmith shop, log cabin. A full-size steam train encircles the park on a one and a half mile track. The campground accommodates five hundred campsites.
How Can We Help You?
- A Chef’s Life wins Peabody Award
- Win a FREE Weekend Getaway at The Mast Farm Inn
- North Carolina Beer Month Celebration 2014
- The Character Building Cupcake 2014
- North Carolina Beer Month 2014
- Barlow Vineyards Dinner
- High Country Chef’s Showcase
- The Mast Farm Inn Shrimp & Grits
- Carolina in My Mind