Denton FarmPark is a family owned historical park with fifteen restored buildings including a general store, a grist mill, a church, a plantation house, blacksmith shop, log cabin. A full-size steam train encircles the park on a one and a half mile track. The campground accommodates five hundred campsites.
How Can We Help You?
- TripAdvisor Certificate Of Excellence for Simplicity
- TripAdvisor Certificate Of Excellence
- Memorial Day 2013 | Veterans
- Memorial Day 2013 | Active Military
- The Moore Brothers Band
- Tweetsie Railroad
- The North Carolina Bluegrass Pavilion Application Form
- MerleFest & The Mast Farm Inn present The North Carolina Bluegrass Pavilion
- Stellar Lineup at IBMA’s Wide Open Bluegrass Festival
- The IBMA & North Carolina