Located in the lush Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina, Carolina Bison raises its herd on top-quality grasses and pure mountain spring water. Our robust bison graze freely on hundreds of open pasture acreage, reminiscent of the original native herds. Founded by author, lecturer, and whole-health practitioner Dr. Frank J. King, Jr. in 1985, Carolina Bison is proudly one of the largest bison ranches in the Southeastern region.
How Can We Help You?
- TripAdvisor Certificate Of Excellence for Simplicity
- TripAdvisor Certificate Of Excellence
- Memorial Day 2013 | Veterans
- Memorial Day 2013 | Active Military
- The Moore Brothers Band
- Tweetsie Railroad
- The North Carolina Bluegrass Pavilion Application Form
- MerleFest & The Mast Farm Inn present The North Carolina Bluegrass Pavilion
- Stellar Lineup at IBMA’s Wide Open Bluegrass Festival
- The IBMA & North Carolina