Located in the lush Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina, Carolina Bison raises its herd on top-quality grasses and pure mountain spring water. Our robust bison graze freely on hundreds of open pasture acreage, reminiscent of the original native herds. Founded by author, lecturer, and whole-health practitioner Dr. Frank J. King, Jr. in 1985, Carolina Bison is proudly one of the largest bison ranches in the Southeastern region.
How Can We Help You?
- The Early Bird of Spring 2014
- A Chef’s Life wins Peabody Award
- Win a FREE Weekend Getaway at The Mast Farm Inn
- North Carolina Beer Month Celebration 2014
- The Character Building Cupcake 2014
- North Carolina Beer Month 2014
- Barlow Vineyards Dinner
- High Country Chef’s Showcase
- The Mast Farm Inn Shrimp & Grits