Garland Truffles in Hillsborough, North Carolina is the oldest and first successful grower of truffles in the Western Hemisphere. The NATGA officially named Franklin Garland the founding father of the truffle industry in the Americas.
How Can We Help You?
- The Early Bird of Spring 2014
- A Chef’s Life wins Peabody Award
- Win a FREE Weekend Getaway at The Mast Farm Inn
- North Carolina Beer Month Celebration 2014
- The Character Building Cupcake 2014
- North Carolina Beer Month 2014
- Barlow Vineyards Dinner
- High Country Chef’s Showcase
- The Mast Farm Inn Shrimp & Grits