Playing Hooky Picnic
Playing Hooky Picnic • Getaway, escape, make a break for it, liberate yourself, breakout, flee, slip away, let that freedom bell ring… Whatever you want to call it, playing hooky midweek is an essential component of any sound mental health program.
Just ask Ferris Bueller whose inspiring words have spurred millions to enjoy the "bit of adventure pause from the daily ordinary" which refreshes: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ~ Ferris Bueller. Well partner, do we have a day off for you. Enjoy one night’s lodging at "The Highly Soothing & Liberating Mast Farm Inn We Feel Your Pain Special Rate".
…and as an added bonus, before heading back home, stop off in one of The Blue Ridge Parkway’s secluded spots to enjoy "The Playing Hooky Picnic" in some mighty fresh air: Two healthy and robust sandwiches made to order, olives and dill pickles, organic chips and snacks, a bottle of house red or white wine, or three North Carolina craft beers, home-made cookies, bottles of water, and for desert two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches & chocolates. Vegetarian & Vegan Versions available. • Reserve Now
Characteristics, Features, Benefits, & Advantages • 1 night’s lodging at a very special rate, and "The Playing Hooky Picnic": Two healthy and robust sandwiches made to order, olives and dill pickles, organic chips and snacks, a bottle of house red or white wine, or three North Carolina craft beers, home-made cookies, bottles of water, and for desert two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches & chocolates. Vegetarian & Vegan Versions available.
Includes • Lodging & country gourmet breakfast for two each morning, gourmet "Playing Hooky Picnic" for two, does not include taxes or optional gratuities
Cost • $229.00 in Cousin Sarah, Nell’s Room, Miss Allie’s. Yes, Picnic Included in That Price!
Cost • $259.00 in Gazebo Cottage or Maple Spring, Yep, Picnic Included in This Price Too!
Cost • $299.00 in The Loom House, Uncle Earl’s Haven, or Mam’s Refuge, Picnic Included in This Price as Well! Holy Smokes, What a Deal!
Reserve Now • www.themastfarminn.com/reservations-specials
Optional Extras • Numerous options available, contact us by click here for special requests
CONDITIONS & TERMS
• Days of The Week Available ~ Any Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, except for within 5 days of a national holiday
• Days of The Week Not Available ~ Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Within five days of a national holiday.
• Months Available ~ Any months except for July & October
• Months Not Available ~ The months of July & October
• May Be Reserved No Earlier Than ~ 3 weeks prior to scheduled date
• Must Be Reserved No Later Than ~ 1 week prior to scheduled date
• Minimum Stay ~ 1 Night
• Maximum Stay ~ 1 Night
• Minimum Occupancy ~ 2
• Maximum Occupancy ~ For Farm House Rooms: Limited to two persons, no extra persons in rooms ~ For cottages & cabins: Limited to 4 person maximum, each extra persons beyond double occupancy in cabins & cottages are billed at $30 per person per day. Children over 2 are considered an extra person.
• Deposit required ~ The Standard Deposit
• Cancelation Policy ~ Full refund minus a $35 processing fee if cancelled 15 days or more prior to scheduled arrival, Billed completely without refund if cancelled 15 days or less prior to scheduled date of arrival
• To benefit you must request this special when reserving, this rate cannot be applied to reservations already made
• Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers, packages, promotions, gift certificates or gift packages
For More Information
WebSite • www.themastfarminn.com
FaceBook • www.facebook.com/mastfarm
Pinterest • www.pinterest.com/themastfarminn
Google+ • www.google.com/+TheMastFarmInn
Twitter • www.twitter.com/MastFarm
Stay in Touch • www.themastfarminn.com/stay-in-touch
The Mast Farm Inn is an award-winning historic country inn, in the Valle Crucis Historical District of North Carolina, which has been welcoming guests since the 1800s. The Mast Farm Inn is a Historic Hotels of America hotel, a Select Registry Inn, and is on The National Register of Historic Places.