Hike The Linville Gorge
Hike The Linville Gorge • The Linville Gorge Wilderness Area, also known as the Grand Canyon of the East, is one of the wildest, most rugged gorges in the eastern United States. It’s also an outdoor paradise for hikers and backpackers. There are 39 miles of trails that weave in and out of Linville Gorge. Because this is a Federal Wilderness Area, trails are not well marked or well maintained.
Characteristics, Features, Benefits, & Advantages • Two nights lodging & breakfast for two in the main Farm House, hike the Linville Gorge Federal Wilderness Area with a dedicated outdoor guide for your group of two, picnic
Includes • Lodging & country gourmet breakfast for two each morning, All day hike, outdoor guide for one day, picnic lunch for two + guide, our choice of any available lodging in The Farm House rooms, may include free upgrade to cottage or cabin
Cost • $439.00, All Inclusive, Including All Taxes & Gratuities, All Beverages, Excluding Beer, Wine & Champagne
Options • Massage for Two, Extra Picnic for more than two in your party, Wine, Beer, Champagne
CONDITIONS & TERMS
• 50% deposit required
• May Be Reserved No Earlier Than ~ 3 months prior to scheduled date
• Must Be Reserved No Later Than ~ 1 month prior to arrival
• Months Available ~ April, May, June, August, September, November
• Days of The Week Available ~ Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
• Months & Days of The Week Not Available ~ The months of July & October, or within five days of a national holiday, Fridays or Saturdays.
• Cancelation Policy ~ Full refund minus a $35 processing fee if cancelled 31 days prior to scheduled arrival, 50% refund if cancelled between 31-16 days prior to scheduled arrival, No Refund if cancelled 15 days or less prior to scheduled date of arrival
• Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers, packages, promotions, gift certificates or packages