Local Yodel In The Key of B
Local Yodel In The Key of B at The Blacksmith Shop • Take a well deserved one night "break-breather-escape-getaway-woohoo-yodel" with your "Significant-O" to disconnect from the grueling grind and reconnect with each other. If your driver’s license reads that you are a local resident of Watauga County, or one of the four neighboring counties of the Western North Carolina High Country, you benefit from this special package at The Mast Farm Inn. • Reserve Now
For the day’s weary travelers in need of remembering & celebration some of the simpler and perhaps more meaningful things… like each other. That and some mighty fine creature comforts are what we try to include in the rooms, cottages and cabins.
The Blacksmith Shop • The Blacksmith Shop is an authentic historical one-and-a-half-story log structure with a sleeping loft. The extra height gives it a spacious, but cozy feel. The downstairs is one large open area with a queen bed and sitting area. A Vermont Castings stove with gas logs is in a corner of the cottage, open to the sitting area and the bed. The bath with a shower is also downstairs. A large antique platform tub for soaking is on the loft, as well as a twin bed for lounging or housing a third person overnight. Air-conditioned. The cottage is separated from the Woodwork Shop by the breezeway of the dog-trot building. The rock terrace outside your door provides a private outdoor sitting area. Spacious, but with a cozy feel, the Blacksmith Shop is often a retreat for honeymooners. Includes a Complete Country Gourmet Breakfast For Two Each Morning.
Characteristics, Features, Benefits, & Advantages • One all inclusive flat rate at a significant savings
Includes • Lodging & country gourmet breakfast for two
Cost • $169.00, Including all taxes & gratuities
Reserve Now • www.themastfarminn.com/reservations-specials
Optional Extras • Numerous options available, contact us by click here for special requests
CONDITIONS & TERMS
• Availability ~ Available exclusively for residents of Watauga, Avery, Ashe, Burke, Wilkes Counties
• Minimum Stay ~ 1
• Maximum Stay ~ 1
• May Be Reserved No Earlier Than ~ 4 weeks prior to scheduled date
• Must Be Reserved No Later Than ~ 1 weeks prior to scheduled date
• Months Available ~ Any months except for July, October & December
• Days of The Week Available ~ For check-in any Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
• Months Not Available ~ The months of July, October & December
• Days of The Week Not Available ~ For check-ins on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, or within five days of a national holiday.
• Deposit required ~ The standard deposit
• Cancelation Policy ~ Full refund minus a $35 processing fee if cancelled 16 days or more prior to scheduled arrival, Billed completely without refund if cancelled 15 days or less prior to scheduled date of arrival
• To benefit you must request this special when reserving, this rate cannot be applied to reservations already made
• Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers, packages, promotions, gift certificates or packages