Leap of Faith in Grand Style
Leap of Faith in Grand Style • Elopement is a marriage conducted in sudden and secretive fashion, usually involving hurried flight away from one’s place of residence together with one’s beloved with the intention of getting married. Leap of Faith In Grand Style, is an OMG Let’s Elope Now package for when your mind’s made up, you think sometimes more is more, and making it grand but just us, makes a lot of sense. Eloping at The Inn is very simple, very wonderful, and very easy. ~ Call 828.963.5857 or Click Here To Enquire
Characteristics, Features, Benefits, & Advantages • One all-inclusive price with no surprises, includes all fees, taxes, free upgrade to largest and most luxurious room, cottage, or cabin of your choice available at check-in.
Includes • Two night’s Lodging & country gourmet breakfast for two, one hour garden or parlor ceremony, bridal bouquet, boutonniere, flowers for cake, table & room, coordinator, officiant, 2 witnesses, professional photographer to take photos before, during and after your ceremony. Four course wedding dinner for 2 at Simplicity at The Mast Farm Inn with wedding cake on wedding night.
Cost • $2,590.00, All Inclusive, Including All Taxes, Including All Food, Beverages, Beer, Wine & Champagne, & Gifts From The Inn
Optional Extras • Bail Bond, Witness Protection Program, 3rd Night & Breakfast at a flat rate of $199 for two including all taxes.
Information • For your Marriage License, you will need to have a marriage license issued from the state of North Carolina to present to the officiate. If you do not have a marriage license, it doesn’t take long, and can be obtained at The Watauga County Courthouse Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM. You will need your ID’s, Social Security Cards, $60 in Cash. See requirements at www.wataugacounty.org The process generally takes half an hour.
CONDITIONS & TERMS
• Minimum Stay ~ 2 Nights
• May Be Reserved No Earlier Than ~ 12 weeks prior to scheduled date
• Must Be Reserved No Later Than ~ 2 weeks prior to scheduled date
• Months Available ~ All months except for July & October
• Days of The Week Available ~ Check-In any day, Wedding ceremony cannot be on a Saturday
• Months & Days of The Week Not Available ~ The months of July & October, or within five days of a national holiday. Wedding ceremony cannot be on a Saturday. Some Fridays limited availability, call for availability.
• Deposit required ~ 50% deposit required
• Cancelation Policy ~ Full refund minus a $35 processing fee if cancelled 31 days prior to scheduled arrival, 75% refund if cancelled between 31-16 days prior to scheduled arrival, Billed completely without refund if cancelled 15 days or less prior to scheduled date of arrival. No refunds for deposits or bills by third party suppliers such as officiant, photographers, florists, bakers.
• Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers, packages, promotions, gift certificates or packages
Make Your Own History at The Mast Farm Inn
Historic Farmhouse, Cottage & Cabin Lodging, Invigorating Retreats & Workshops, Memorable Elopements, Weddings & Honeymoons • The Mast Farm Inn is an award-winning Historic Hotels of America® boutique hotel, and Select Registry® country inn, specializing in historic lodging, weddings, elopements, honeymoons, retreats and workshops, in Historic Valle Crucis, North Carolina. The Mast Farm Inn is on the National Register of Historic Places, as is the entire historic district of Valle Crucis in which it is located; a world-renowned rural mountain village, in the western North Carolina Blue Ridge Parkway mountains.
INFORMATION & RESERVATIONS 1.828.963.5857 • CONTACT