JP’s Canoe Picnic at Julian Price Memorial Park
JP’s Canoe Picnic at Julian Price Memorial Park • Special great outdoors package at a very relaxing rate: Enjoy two nights lodging, a four hour canoe rental on Julian Price Lake with "JP’s Canoe Picnic": Two healthy and robust sandwiches made to order, olives and dill pickles, organic chips and snacks, a bottle of house red or white wine, or three North Carolina craft beers, home-made cookies, bottles of water, and for desert two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches & chocolates. Vegetarian & Vegan Versions available. • Reserve Now
Discover Julian Price Memorial Park • Julian Price Memorial Park is a popular destination on The Blue Ridge Parkway a few minutes from The Inn, Located at the foot of Grandfather Mountain, near Blowing Rock, North Carolina, the Park is adjacent to Moses H. Cone Memorial Park and together the two comprise the largest area developed for recreation along the Parkway.
Comprising more than 4,300 acres, including a small lake, Julian Price Memorial Park offers many activities, including hiking, fishing, canoeing, camping, guided walks, and evening campfire programs. The grounds include 100 picnic sites, with shelters and comfort stations. A 300-seat amphitheater is used for lectures and talks during the summer months.
The park’s seven trails include the Price Lake Loop Trail (2.7 miles), which circles the well-stocked lake, and the challenging 5-miles Boone Fork Loop Trail. The ingeniously engineered Tanawha Trail (13.5 miles) passes under the Linn Cove Viaduct and wraps around the southeastern ridge of Grandfather Mountain.
Characteristics, Features, Benefits, & Advantages • 2 night’s lodging at a very special rate, 4 hour canoe rental, and "JP’s Canoe Picnic": Two healthy and robust sandwiches made to order, olives and dill pickles, organic chips and snacks, a bottle of house red or white wine, or three North Carolina craft beers, home-made cookies, bottles of water, and for desert two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches & chocolates. Vegetarian & Vegan Versions available.
Includes • Lodging & country gourmet breakfast for two each morning, canoe rental, gourmet "JP’s Canoe Picnic" for two, does not include taxes or optional gratuities
Cost • $479.00 in Cousin Sarah, Nell’s Room, Miss Allie’s. Yes! Total for both nights, 4 hour canoe rental, and picnic for two included in that price! Extra picnics beyond two persons at discounted rate of $25 per person. Maximum 4 picnics.
Cost • $509.00 in Maple Spring, Yep, Total for both nights, 4 hour canoe rental, and picnic for two included in this price too!
Cost • $549.00 in The Loom House, Uncle Earl’s Haven, Gourmet picnic for two, both nights, and 4 hour canoe rental are included in this price as well! Holy Smokes, What a Deal!
Reserve Now • www.themastfarminn.com/reservations-specials
Optional Extras • Numerous options available, contact us by click here for special requests
CONDITIONS & TERMS
• Days of The Week Available ~ For Check-Ins on Sundays, Mondays or Tuesdays, except for within 5 days of a national holiday
• Days of The Week Not Available ~ Not available for Check-Ins on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays, or within five days of a national holiday.
• Months Available ~ April, May, June, July, August, September, October
• Months Not Available ~ January, February, March, November, December
• May Be Reserved No Earlier Than ~ 12 weeks prior to scheduled date
• Must Be Reserved No Later Than ~ 2 weeks prior to scheduled date
• Minimum Stay ~ 2 Nights
• Maximum Stay ~ 2 Nights
• Minimum Occupancy ~ 2
• Maximum Occupancy ~ For Farm House Rooms: Limited to two persons, no extra persons in rooms ~ For cottages & cabins: Limited to 4 person maximum, each extra persons beyond double occupancy in cabins & cottages are billed at $25 per person per day. Children over 2 are considered an extra person. Extra picnics beyond two person at $25 per person
• Deposit required ~ The Standard Deposit
• Cancellation Policy ~ Full refund minus a $35 processing fee if cancelled 16 days or more days prior to scheduled arrival, Billed completely without refund if cancelled 15 days or less prior to scheduled date of arrival
• To benefit you must request this special when reserving, this rate cannot be applied to reservations already made
• Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers, packages, promotions, gift certificates or gift packages
For More Information
WebSite • www.themastfarminn.com
FaceBook • www.facebook.com/mastfarm
Pinterest • www.pinterest.com/themastfarminn
Google+ • www.google.com/+TheMastFarmInn
Twitter • www.twitter.com/MastFarm
Stay in Touch • www.themastfarminn.com/stay-in-touch
The Mast Farm Inn is an award-winning historic country inn & restaurant in the Valle Crucis Historical District of North Carolina, which has been welcoming guests since the 1800s. The Mast Farm Inn is a Historic Hotels of America hotel, a Select Registry Inn, and is on The National Register of Historic Places.