Brunch "Over Yonder" & A Very Long Nap
Brunch "Over Yonder" & A Very Long Nap • Come up for Brunch "Over Yonder" on Sundays between Noon and 2:30PM. Then check-in to your room, cottage or cabin at 3:00PM. Then just relax and take a long nap, or head off to explore The Original Mast General Store, Valle Crucis, Blowing Rock, Boone, Banner Elk, Beech Mountain, or Linville. Then rest overnight in any available room for $139. Then enjoy a home-made country gourmet breakfast for two on Monday morning FREE. Then get back to work "almost on time" on Monday. Awe-And-Then-Some! Same offer available for lodging in cottages and cabins at $189.00 • Click Here To Request More Information or To Reserve Now
"Over Yonder" is our new destination restaurant in Valle Crucis, near Blowing Rock, Boone, Banner Elk, and Linville in The Western North Carolina High Country mountains. Designed, owned and managed by the award-winning Mast Farm Inn and Executive Chef Andrew Long, "Over Yonder" restaurant tells the story of historic Appalachian cuisine in a picturesque setting atop the rolling hills and peaks of Valle Crucis, North Carolina. Located across from the Original Mast General Store, a few hundred yards from The Mast Farm Inn. See menu & pricing below. See press release by clicking here.
Click here or on the graphic to
see, print, & download the "Over Yonder" menu
Over Yonder opened on Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014, and serves lunch & early supper Monday-Saturday from 11:00AM to 7:00PM, and Sunday from Noon to 7:00PM. • Click Here To Request More Information or To Reserve Now
This last minute Sunday getaway package includes lodging and breakfast for two, but not the price for brunch, which will vary depending on what you order. See the "Over Yonder" menu and prices by clicking here. See lodging options, rooms, cottages and cabins by clicking here.
Characteristics, Features, Benefits, & Advantages • Last minute overnight getaway at a significant savings, not to say a real deal bargain.
Includes • Lodging & country gourmet breakfast for two, does not include brunch.
Cost • $139.00, flat lodging rate for any available room. This saves you 40-65% off on lodging from the regular rates for our farmhouse rooms. See lodging options for rooms by clicking here
Cost • $189.00, flat lodging rate for any available cottage or cabin. This saves you 40-65% off on lodging from the regular rates for cottages or cabins. See lodging options for cottages and cabins by clicking here
Reserve Now • www.themastfarminn.com/reservations-specials
Optional Extras • Numerous options available, contact us by click here for special requests
CONDITIONS & TERMS
• May Be Reserved No Earlier Than ~ 3 weeks prior to scheduled date of arrival
• Must Be Reserved No Later Than ~ 3 Days prior to scheduled date of arrival
• Maximum Occupancy ~ For Two Persons
• Maximum Stay ~ 1 Night
• Minimum Stay ~ 1 Night
• Months Available ~ Any months
• Days of The Week Available ~ Only on Sundays, except Sundays within 5 days of a national holiday
• Deposit required ~ The standard deposit
• Cancelation Policy ~ Full refund minus a $35 processing fee if cancelled 15 days or more prior to scheduled arrival, Lodging billed completely without refund if cancelled 14 days or less prior to scheduled date of arrival
• To benefit you must request this special when reserving, this rate cannot be applied to reservations already made
• Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers, packages, promotions, gift certificates or packages