Pre-MerleFest Special Package
Pre-MerleFest Special Package • In honor of Doc Watson. If you are attending MerleFest, you can benefit from special reduced rates for lodging before MerleFest between Wednesday April 17th and Wednesday April 24th, 2013. These special rates packages include significant savings, lodging, and a country gourmet breakfast for two each morning. See package descriptions and prices below. See Post-MerleFest Package by Clicking Here. MerleFest, which began in 1988, is about the Music, Moments, and Memories. The Music of MerleFest is "traditional-plus" and Doc Watson himself described it best: "When Merle and I started out we called our music traditional-plus, meaning the traditional music of the Appalachian region plus whatever other styles we were in the mood to play".
Reserve Now • Order MerleFest Tickets
• In Memory of Doc Watson
• Remembering Doc Watson, Seth Avett
• Blind But Now I See
• Doc Watson, "Just one of the people"
Characteristics, Features, Benefits, & Advantages • You will be required to show your MerleFest tickets at check-in so this offer only applies to persons holding pre-paid tickets and not to those purchasing their tickets at the gate. Significant savings at a flat rate per night which includes a country gourmet breakfast for two each morning.
Includes • Lodging & country gourmet breakfast for two each morning
Does Not Include • State & Local Taxes, Optional Gratuities, or Tickets to MerleFest
Cost • $119.00 per night, for lodging in Miss Allie, Joe Mast, or Aunt Leona
Cost • $139.00 per night, for lodging in Cousin Sarah, Nell’s Room, Elizabeth Gray Vining, or The Cherry Room
Cost • $189.00 per night, for lodging in The Loom House, The Blacksmith Shop, The Woodwork Shop, Gazebo Cottage, or Maple Spring
Cost • $239.00 per night, for lodging in The Granary, Uncle Earl’s Haven, or Mam’s Refuge
Click Here To Reserve Now • www.themastfarminn.com/reservations-specials using subject code "Before-MerleFest Special Package"
Lodging Options • See rooms, cottages and cabins by clicking here
Dining Options • See dining options by clicking here
Optional Extras • Numerous options available, contact us by click here for special requests
CONDITIONS & TERMS
• Minimum Stay ~ 1 Night
• Maximum Stay ~ 3 nights
• Nights Available ~ For lodging any night between Wednesday April 17th and Wednesday 24th, 2013
• Earliest Check-In Date & Time ~ Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 at 3:00 PM
• Latest Check-Out Date & Time ~ Thursday, April 25th, 2013 at 11:00 AM
• Maximum Occupancy ~ For Rooms: Limited to two persons, no extra persons in rooms ~ For cottages & cabins: Limited to 4 person maximum, each extra persons beyond double occupancy in cabins & cottages are billed at $25 per person per day. Children over 2 are considered an extra person.
• May Be Reserved No Earlier Than ~ 6 weeks prior to scheduled date of arrival
• Must Be Reserved No Later Than ~ 1 week prior to scheduled date of arrival
• Deposit required ~ The standard deposit
• Cancelation Policy ~ Full refund minus a $35 processing fee if cancelled 15 days or more prior to scheduled arrival, Billed completely without refund if cancelled 14 days or less prior to scheduled date of arrival
• To benefit you must request this special when reserving, this rate cannot be applied to reservations already made
• Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers, packages, promotions, gift certificates or packages
For More Information
WebSite • www.themastfarminn.com
FaceBook • www.facebook.com/mastfarm
Pinterest • www.pinterest.com/themastfarminn
Google+ • www.bit.ly/mfi-google-plus
Twitter • www.twitter.com/MastFarm
The Mast Farm Inn is an award-winning historic country inn & restaurant in the Valle Crucis Historical District of North Carolina, which has been welcoming guests since the 1800s. The Mast Farm Inn is a Historic Hotels of America hotel, a Select Registry Inn, and is on The National Register of Historic Places.